UNL applications are application software that allow end users to accomplish natural language tasks, such as translating, summarizing, retrieving or extracting information, etc. They differ from UNL tools in that they do not require any expertise or even knowledge on UNL from their users.
- LILY (Language-to-Interlingua-to-Language sYstem)
- A web translation service based in UNL
- TUT (Text-to-Text through UNL)
- A web service for translating, rephrasing, summarizing and simplifying documents
- KEYS (Knowledge Extraction sYStem)
- A web service for extracting knowledge bases from multidocuments