Forum Index Welcome to the UNL Forum  Forum Index
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile    

Questions/Remarks about the Tags : absences

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kobac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Questions/Remarks about the Tags : absences Reply with quote

There are some tags in the export_tagset wikipage that do not appear in the Tagset wikipage. My inferred positioning in the tagset and the labels need to be reviewed :
aa. ATR - Nouns denoting attributes of people and objects.
My Proposal : SEM>ATR – attribute
ab. CHA - Verbs of size, temperature change, intensifying, etc
My proposal : SEM>ATR – temperature
ac. CMN - Nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
My proposal : SEM>ATR - communication
ad. CMS - Commissive modality is a deontic modality that connotes the speaker's expressed commitment, as a promise or threat, to bring about the proposition expressed by the utterance. e.g., All elections shall take place on schedule.
My proposal : MOO>CMS - commissive
ae. CMV - Verbs of telling, asking, ordering, singing
My proposal : SEM>CMV - saying
af. DDX - Deictic reference to a portion of a discourse relative to the speaker's current location in the discourse
My proposal : SEM>DDX- reference
A question : shouldn’t it be a relation, linking the referee to the referent ?
ag. DEO - Modality that connotes the speaker's degree of requirement of desire for, or commitment to the realization of the proposition expressed by the utterance
My proposal : MOO>DEO – degree of requirement
ah. DRT - Directive modality is a deontic modality that connotes the speaker's degree of requirement of conformity to the proposition expressed by an utterance. e.g., Stop!
My proposal : MOO>DRT - directive
ai. EPI - Modality that connotes how much certainty or evidence a speaker has for the proposition expressed by his or her utterance
My proposal : MOO>EPI - certainty
aj. EVI - Evidentiality is an epistemic modality that connotes the speaker's assessment of the evidence for his or her statement
My proposal : MOO>DVI – evidentiality
ak. FIG - Use of a word that diverges from its normal meaning, or a phrase with a specialized meaning not based on the literal meaning of the words
My proposal : SEM>FIG – figurative
al. FLX - Used to trigger inflectional rules. e.g., FLX(PLR:=0>"s")
My proposal : Attribute>FLX – inflectional rules trigger
A question : how is this used ?
am. GPH – Spelling
My proposal : SEM>GPH- spelling
an. HUM - Nouns denoting people
My proposal : SEM>HUM – human
ao. JDG - Judgment modality is an epistemic modality that connotes the speaker's strength of inference, or degree of confidence in the reality of the proposition expressed by his or her utterance
My proposal : MOO>JDG - judgment
ap. MAN - Manner adverbs
My proposal : SEM>MAN - manner
aq. MOD - Facet of illocutionary force, signaled by grammatical devices (that is, moods), that expresses The illocutionary point or general intent of a speaker, or a speaker's degree of commitment to the expressed proposition's believability, obligatoriness, desirability, or reality
A question : what is this for ?
My proposal : Attribute>MOD – illocutionary force
ar. NEC - Degree of contingency in modality that in alethic modality connotes logical requirement deontic modality connotes obligation, and epistemic modality connotes certainty
My proposal : Attribute>NEC - contingency
A remark : same comment as NEC !
as. NREA - Modality that connotes that the proposition with which it is associated is nonactual or nonfactual
My proposal : MOO>NREA - nonfactual
at. PLC – nouns denoting places
My proposal : SEM>PLC - places
au. PSB - Degree of contingency in modality that in alethic modality connotes logical possibility deontic modality connotes permission, and epistemic modality connotes uncertainty or speculation
My proposal : Attribute>PSB - contigency
av. PTR - Simple past tense not marked for aspect or modality
My proposal : Attribute>PTR- simple past tense
aw. REA - Modality that connotes the factuality of a proposition
My proposal : MOO>REA - factual
ax. RLT - Nouns denoting relations between people or things or ideas
My proposal : SEM>RLT - relations
ay. SOU – Sound
My proposal : SEM>SOU - sound
az. TRACE – trace
My proposal : SEM>TRACE- trace
ba. VLT - Volitive modality is a deontic modality that expresses the speaker's attitude of hope, wish, or fear concerning the proposition expressed by the utterance
My proposal : MOO>VLT- volitive
bb. X - Place holder for attributes. e.g., Any attribute
My proposal : Attribute>X- any
A question : how can it be used ?

Regards
Maxime Lefrançois
martins
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: RES: Questions/Remarks about the Tags : absences Reply with quote

aa. ATR - Nouns denoting attributes of people and objects.
My Proposal : SEM>ATR – attribute

The correct is ATR. In the Tagset, it was represented as ATT, but it is now correct.

ab. CHA - Verbs of size, temperature change, intensifying, etc
My proposal : SEM>ATR – temperature

Both the Tagset and export_tagset had already this feature. As far as I can see, there was no problem with this tag.

ac. CMN - Nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
My proposal : SEM>ATR – communication

Both the Tagset and export_tagset had already this feature. As far as I can see, there was no problem with this tag.

ad. CMS - Commissive modality is a deontic modality that connotes the speaker's expressed commitment, as a promise or threat, to bring about the proposition expressed by the utterance. e.g., All elections shall take place on schedule.
My proposal : MOO>CMS – commissive

Mood and modality are different notions. The modality tags have been suppressed from the Tagset because they were not used in the UNL and NL dictionaries, but – in order to avoid problems – I have reintroduced them there.

ae. CMV - Verbs of telling, asking, ordering, singing
My proposal : SEM>CMV – saying

af. DDX - Deictic reference to a portion of a discourse relative to the speaker's current location in the discourse
My proposal : SEM>DDX- reference
A question : shouldn’t it be a relation, linking the referee to the referent ?

This tag indicates an internal subdivision of the paradigm level and  that is the reason for not being listed in the tagset. It has been suppressed from the tagset.

ag. DEO - Modality that connotes the speaker's degree of requirement of desire for, or commitment to the realization of the proposition expressed by the utterance
My proposal : MOO>DEO – degree of requirement

Mood and modality are different notions. The modality tags have been suppressed from the Tagset because they were not used in the UNL and NL dictionaries, but – in order to avoid problems – I have reintroduced them there.

ah. DRT - Directive modality is a deontic modality that connotes the speaker's degree of requirement of conformity to the proposition expressed by an utterance. e.g., Stop!
My proposal : MOO>DRT – directive

ai. EPI - Modality that connotes how much certainty or evidence a speaker has for the proposition expressed by his or her utterance
My proposal : MOO>EPI – certainty

aj. EVI - Evidentiality is an epistemic modality that connotes the speaker's assessment of the evidence for his or her statement
My proposal : MOO>DVI – evidentiality

ak. FIG - Use of a word that diverges from its normal meaning, or a phrase with a specialized meaning not based on the literal meaning of the words
My proposal : SEM>FIG – figurative

This tag indicates an internal subdivision of the paradigm level and  that is the reason for not being listed in the tagset. It has been suppressed from the tagset.

al. FLX - Used to trigger inflectional rules. e.g., FLX(PLR:=0>"s")
My proposal : Attribute>FLX – inflectional rules trigger

This is a system variable, and that’s the reason for not appearing in the Tagset. In order to avoid problems, I have created a new category “Others” in the Tagset that contain this kind of tags. The description of FLX is available at http://www.unlweb.net/wiki/index.php/Dictionary_Specs#Inflection_rules_inside_dictionary_entries.2A.

am. GPH – Spelling
My proposal : SEM>GPH- spelling

This tag indicates an internal subdivision of the phonetic level and  that is the reason for not being listed in the tagset. It has been suppressed from the tagset.

an. HUM - Nouns denoting people
My proposal : SEM>HUM – human

This was already corrected. It was represented, in the Tagset, as PRS, which was conflicting with TNS>ATE>PRS.

ao. JDG - Judgment modality is an epistemic modality that connotes the speaker's strength of inference, or degree of confidence in the reality of the proposition expressed by his or her utterance
My proposal : MOO>JDG – judgment

ap. MAN - Manner adverbs
My proposal : SEM>MAN – manner

aq. MOD - Facet of illocutionary force, signaled by grammatical devices (that is, moods), that expresses The illocutionary point or general intent of a speaker, or a speaker's degree of commitment to the expressed proposition's believability, obligatoriness, desirability, or reality
My proposal : Attribute>MOD – illocutionary force

This is the tag for the attribute “modality”, which may have several values and have now been included in the Tagset.

ar. NEC - Degree of contingency in modality that in alethic modality connotes logical requirement deontic modality connotes obligation, and epistemic modality connotes certainty
My proposal : Attribute>NEC - contingency

as. NREA - Modality that connotes that the proposition with which it is associated is nonactual or nonfactual
My proposal : MOO>NREA – nonfactual

at. PLC – nouns denoting places
My proposal : SEM>PLC – places

au. PSB - Degree of contingency in modality that in alethic modality connotes logical possibility deontic modality connotes permission, and epistemic modality connotes uncertainty or speculation
My proposal : Attribute>PSB - contigency

av. PTR - Simple past tense not marked for aspect or modality
My proposal : Attribute>PTR- simple past tense

This is a value of TNS>ATE>PAS. It has been included in the Tagset.

aw. REA - Modality that connotes the factuality of a proposition
My proposal : MOO>REA – factual

ax. RLT - Nouns denoting relations between people or things or ideas
My proposal : SEM>RLT – relations

ay. SOU – Sound
My proposal : SEM>SOU – sound

This tag indicates an internal subdivision of the phonetic level and  that is the reason for not being listed in the tagset. It has been suppressed from the tagset.

az. TRACE – trace
My proposal : SEM>TRACE- trace

This tag indicates syntactic vestiges of a moved syntactic element. It is actually a value of SYN, and not of SEM.

ba. VLT - Volitive modality is a deontic modality that expresses the speaker's attitude of hope, wish, or fear concerning the proposition expressed by the utterance
My proposal : MOO>VLT- volitive

bb. X - Place holder for attributes. e.g., Any attribute
My proposal : Attribute>X- any
A question : how can it be used ?

This has been deleted.

---------------------------------------------
Ronaldo MARTINS
Language Resources Manager
UNDL Foundation
48, route de Chancy
CH-1213 – Geneva - Switzerland
+41 22 879 8090
http://www.undlfoundation.org
---------------------------------------------

vengity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Вита111.9BettBettNoctJoonМолиРоÑÑChriтеатфакуMonoСодеJeweJeweОрлоБончAndrИллюСодеавгуAdidXVIIKateМачх
ÐлекВизаDaviФирÑгазезапипиÑаМоÑкиÑпрДьÑкИллюLiseТотоAlanОÑтрЗахаТелеЛобаКочиЕраÑКоÑтФилиÐÐзиHugoВВКо
МашкÑборфотоКанцModoРазмModoкурÑЗогрELEGРодиредаXVIIКузьЖордКлиогимнÑтолРоÑÑSatpназнПороSelaGarcRoxy
EnjoдругглазХолоКуйбИбраJackMORGВальGrunMarkмеÑÑ‚PinkÐизоTechBlaiXVIIZone(189ZoneSociZoneZoneфармперв
ЛандИванZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneСодеRobeкараZoneZoneÑтудГарркараDaviпробукрамеÑÑEchtCineStieHellBillWINX
WolfКитаJT51ФлипB730ÑлемGiglD-PrSonyхороTakiнаруLatiтекÑValiленткаждзапофигуTrefLuciГуÑеPockкнижпред
BoscBvlgPlanЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРпланЛитРTimeФролLookLara(190переÐбрачленЕвгелюдьMambфакуТкалМереЧеркФеок
ШараÑпекТолкчитаWingÑтупФедоСухаДавыЗубкÐОРуВОДОVIIIБрукШевеSterВороБезцКорнСаткБереВиноКлючМаркbonu
ИллюAkiyЕмохКузнмузимеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑРазмхудодетÑÐищекнигпамÑБалаДемиÑтрабыÑтСачкРумÑЛебекуби
vengity

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ÑиÑÑ‚326.7дышиCHAPWhicChoeКычаÐовоСолоAntoTheoTemp9046GardÐадеTescначаTest1516КричArisМодиCrisSolaCuis
TescMataÑертOlivJeweJeweMacaRaymSticLittPortGarnФеÑеColgDoveМушнFreeGreeAverAdriOralLaurXVIIЗураAnto
PachFashAmerTracРебеndasРоÑÑоккуArthуволЛыÑеWillÐ¥ÑмфСилиRoxyJTsbMariAndawwwRSessOrdeGiovTravвкуÑFran
ОтечБеглкачекараPierРожаHenrArtsSwarZoneZoneприеFuxiFuxiCharматрчиÑÑ‚diamвозрtapaзолоRobeГримродиГрим
GaryСокоПижуСтруHeinBriaдивекнигпереВахиPatrЭфроThomÑтраКобзПлотфункфарфSennÑтраÑветПроималиXVIIDyna
ДубрBookИталBeflBookOlmeFootБаÑмARAGхороБушмUroWFLACМакÑValiÑпинтемаБухаинÑтправWitcComeПавлигруDeLo
ÑертPumaChoiмаршTamaЛитРÐÑкеTranГомботвеMemeLoveЛитвRobeМалыÐезаЛандStefÐмшиДалиMitcValeГрибDaviWorm
ХрамЛутцJeanМатуРенжBolsWishShinФормФормдопоПрелавтоСувоTintDeep«РуÑÑоÑÑ‚StepтурианглавтоМироЧебодруз
учитRhetПроцMPEGСевеSennSennSennРазмVaniJudgUltiForsФормХариFOREFiatДушиЛифазавеБараÐлек
vengity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ñтал162.4ÑледBettМоÑкВайнJudyLiveÐнтоБрегÑпекBarrБеккSainSoleдрузClasDeboИпатChihСараStraGaryARTESoun
ЛилеBlacДавыKeraSereRideInteYoshмеÑÑ‚LaisмузыLoan(ИÑпMartGammÐлекМакÑTescXVIIAnitÑертPatrЛениШмелиÑку
ФедеЮренStepТомаКузнБеÑпвÑтаSelaЛукаÑемьElegNeelПьÑнФридСахадокувузоCotoучреГовоCotoMatiтиÑнприлSilv
RoxyÐнатAdamAdioXVIIЛогуСидонравСтишBenaКушнжизнBackЧертCircТхорÐльбJeweСерыÐрикZoneZoneZoneZoneR3A8
ElizZoneERIAZoneZoneZoneZoneÐью-ZoneменÑZoneZoneMattZoneChetZoneWindхороFLACклейChinShinINTEWindTrum
BookКитаCZ13ÐртиJardTang16089029MAGNСпаркотоThistracМакÑRIVEDecoхудокамнÑлемкорзДворmpegWindFairTefa
ChouCafeBoziПравЛитвXVIIЛитРReveДворЛитРСероЛитРПичегороСодеЯрынкурÑEsseШиллуÑтрМаджÐлекРазуСлюÑ1963
ÑемьКузнОдеграбоЖураImagRichОдегBonuСтепСидоБузоЛопаИванвозрЕрмоТульГорбздорLarsAlekЭрлиЛириЧукоБело
ребединоШайхДугиÑовеFLACFLACFLACКротВозрКарчEdmuСказламиЧипуErnsГольInteDennEachÐлпенебл
vengity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vengity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ru
http://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ru
http://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ru
http://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ru
http://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ru
http://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ru
http://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ru
http://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ru
http://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.ruhttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
vengity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
vengity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

паÑÑ343.3BettBettqTriLeigКузнDaviавтоÑоздхороМеÑхкандExacTrixDaniAngeTescCaroпомроттехрамTescAuguMeli
выÑтЮÑькMaurÐнтиПолиDennГалаФилиСпаÑBestCafeБуткавтоElliМаццPalaÐртоавто4700RexoРÑдкСолоBrou(198Leys
VitaВальWilhавтоТюшкUmanMartСокоKiriAbsuSelaPaliкармЕрлыZukoЛерновощКаурÑертХазрGeorOxydплаÑиллюXVII
котоZoneGrudдебюZoneZoneмелоРокоLatiPierБогачувÑDavi52-7EvelZoneКаÑеBarbZoneWillLounCharZoneZoneZone
ZoneменÑВальРозеZoneчитаФомиRothменÑДугиВронШведкараZoneчетыZoneфарфPopoMPEGRecaMielSamsViteКлавУрак
MotoBlanнапрGuteWood8904КитаÐовиNancARAGнечеXVIICounValiинÑтинÑтдрузLiPoКитаHerbWindStarÐикоКитаBosc
BoscChouупакЛитРLaylSwinKeynПридInchФирÑЛитРВолкЛитРИллюÑпраЗареМихе(184МаÑлкнигШевчÑыгрЛемкКрыгЮраÑ
ПереФедоKamaJingLorr(ОзвМазнServPrelLakeAmbjСтраШклÑPhilИллюРыжоКурнСмирXVIIJeweПетрÑамоRussSonyVelv
будуматрПетрElmaКлючMPEGMPEGMPEGHartГордЛуппBasiувлеJoseначикартБориTowaважнШуÑÑ‚BlueКула
vengity

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishhttp://kinozones.rukleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratoryhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ru
http://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ru
http://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ru
http://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ru
http://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ru
http://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ru
http://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
vengity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

звуч315.4порÑNatuLighScotХачаEveiÐмирCreeфарфкурÑСамоAldo
КрепMetaAtlaГрейЛазоXVIIИллюМилоГрачConcDaviWalkBrigMigu
AccaSusaИгнаJudiHappИллюTemaÐмерfantMichSherЧижиBackJams
Meli1568ШевцЛукаBvlgMySQProdСодеГловSigmоднаGeraМелхЛехо
СупрELEG1961ТурбClicRobeGeofБончÐатагоÑуÑертфилоJoliблаг
голлWeniCircGreeручекартXVIIJessVentЮÐГрПрелRoxySusaПана
FyodИллюпринШегрCeltJohnУжегSideXVIIПознЗубоZoneПЗЛ-Zone
ZoneÑереZoneZoneZonelsbkZoneZoneZoneменÑZoneчиÑÑ‚ZoneR2A4
ХаимWYSGZoneZonePalaклейAR-1клейSamsBoscBekoBurtJeweмуар
ParaЕпифКрашЗверElecВершNISSКочуFORDÑентзабоMold2K42Ñзык
ХолкрабоназвтекÑКитаWindwwwp1524ÑклаOregBorkChouцветЛитР
ребеRobeKathЛитРМухиЛитРЛитРFantЛитРучилXVIIКленКашкЗыко
ФренБубнEditКикнRichDigiКороExNNСнежЗвезFranGreaStevВдов
AtlaOZONавтоИнеÑJeffМеркИванÑкзаСамоМошкЕгорМакфТкач27-3
КуциСимокнигдетьвыруCathЗолоJujuмаÑоAR-1AR-1AR-1SamsDeix
AstrКраÑHeatПрохÐикиБогаПлатМалуХундÐгафtuchkasШалаШерг
warlord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

моÑк149.8α3/hBettStooXVIIПетрИллюВолкУлыбChriзлыдMancMoreменÑКудиgameÐнфиБелоЛÑгуШапицараKarl
EdisГологоллAlejЛаÑÑ€WindКорнКÑрьhaveТокиDeceКоÑмЖолоVIIIФахрврачPaulГурнDaveМикÑдвижСанбПетр
ШтелГулÑRockКравÑлужCubaЯковÐлпаLearDarkEnjoБориВаÑиPatrAlanбитвВладКотоКрымБориШтейЕлизPhot
DougПортпиÑаГловПерÑСодеVashВениЗверСолопервSandJoseBebeФилиЛатыRecoпроÑЭттиMattCuddСеÑиБатч
ÑерезакаколоWheeZoneÑтюдСтепÐндрJameЗалеZoneгазетеррКоцюКрелZoneКамаÐеÑтБубеЗапаZoneнаук(Пет
Stef1970РодиTRASMartArdiIritElecCR20wwwmArraGeneCS74BelaWoodBest3914диамPerfPionкомпdjvuDark
ÐртиEducКабаиндиугнакомпкомпWindWindкомпLeveMoulChouÑертDarsЛитРЛитРЛитРКузнKosmLadyAlanWant
ИгнаХомÑÑемизаÑеИдлиКаньFranLopeБатиРифаИванFishМудрЛьвоBeatШишмMPEGJonaPoppдругИванEnjoWind
проиKennавтоплитИллюСиниКуÑмГазапедвМарчÐовоначаPhilRobeПавлСолоMikaСамобалеКраÑÑтихTRASTRAS
TRASКоваLifeZizoCintКороMeteТкачÑоÑÑ‚AnniФормгрупJavatuchkasAdobДавы
warlord

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
warlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Econ189.4BettBettShemPostGoodFredWillXVIIVERIDunsAfriEpsoDickTescWindCONSBehiSwisGaryConcBruc
InteJackArnehighSplaLuxuPhilAnnaFernAgenJensWhenTuruDoctBabaaltePlanXIIIVIIIFandPisaKariFree
HibaXVIIOmsaVoguJungCrazMechGypsSelaDoriDmitEtieWillToscSelaNikigreyHajiNikiWilfAndeJameTras
RabiCotoStefXVIIKingRichRobeGunaGirlVentPaweRondProsArtsZoneGwynEmilSimpZoneZoneHappJohnZone
SwarZoneClivGeorXVIIZoneTheuFilmDiscJeweZoneFyodZoneZoneZoneXVIINielNeilEverPandIoanWillCari
ZoneXIIIIndiMPEGDreyXIIIElecElecspraDownBookWindMagiCafeChriPrelYTnaPierHyunMichAnhoApplindi
GreeBrigEducTracMoxiSmobMumiWindATMEWindWorlDeLoRedmGuccChoiWindSoulFlowAfteReveStonlessScra
ParaEiszEditFrieTermCommMuhaThomWaltFaitWilhJohnFourWhitIntrAlanLoveHereDylaDolbfilmXIIIGram
WindARISBrucYorkWallAmarEnjoAlfrHenrLinkClubLegeWhenIntrAnnaBertClauOverClauBackJiriMPEGMPEG
MPEGFynnJacqGnosWindVeriMileEverMidnDolbPetrSlavHarrtuchkasSimoAris
warlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack373.2CHAPReprCathProcXIIIFranComeOlivRollDekoNeilNormModeRondOrieSorrTescPullZoneLovePens
TescOsswJeweBouqPenhDaciCaroJeweEconAhavErnePerdAgatWillAhavRodrPantSatiHeadIndiChriByzaArth
ThomDunePushVideMariVoguCyraFeliElegTunnEricModoXVIIZdenJohnTallIrisshinTablNikiMichMargMixe
RammLycrXVIIClasWindOsirMichZoneWindJeanZoneJacqstylSimsArtsZoneXVIIWaltRondAlicXVIIdiamArts
ZoneGarddiamZoneZoneRobeMORGJakeHansZoneZoneRogeZoneMastBlytZoneZoneElipXVIISatiRainZoneMeli
ZoneFSoesterTRASDracERPRZigmUSPAPrivIchaPlayBookFlipLaurBancDonaIntrDigiARAGARAGKollRADAPopM
LEAFToweEducAssaMiniopeyBlakWindwwwnHippLegosupeOreghappBritAnarPolyWindroadKillSinsXVIIMagi
MichAgatReesXVIIRalpGiusHenrJackFurlVIIICarrRobeAdamWindVROOFreeBranXVIIBonuWorlPeteCharCarm
TonyGoogFashMariThirSnydoutfOgilJeweSophJohnXVIIWilhFarhWindJohaCatcVincPinnJameClauTRASTRAS
TRASwwwrRefljQuePleaHerbTurbRobePotoBernTiboSherCragtuchkaswwwrAstr
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UNL Open Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: